Our Penthouse apartment is located within the Saint Anastasia Complex which is a small modern development in a superb location, only 5 min walk from downtown Bansko and 10 min walk from the Gondola, with perfect access to skiing areas in the winter and to the town centre with its authentic mehanas ( local restaurants/bars)
The Accommodation consists of a spacious fully furnished and equipped penthouse apartment for 2 - 4/5 people with 2 balconies and glorious mountain views from every window.
The penthouse apartment is very light and airy, with a double bedroom with a balcony. The lounge has 1 twin sofa bed plus a large comfortable sofa,with satellite TV, a playstation 2 and a choice of games/DVDs. It has a separate well equipped kitchen/diner and a large bath/shower room. The balcony has its own table and chairs. Towels and linen are provided.
The town itself offers a wealth of culture and history. There are 120 monuments and many museums and a very interesting sight is The Holy Trinity Church with its 30 m. high bell-tower and tower-clock, splendid murals and woodcarvings. Nowadays, one of the biggest events is The International Jazz Festival. All these features and the unique atmosphere make Bansko a special place to visit.
We think Bansko is a special place. We think you will too.
- Bansko's main supermarket is close to the complex making it easy to stock up on self catering essentials.
- Both the bus and train station are close by ensuring the apartment is easily accessible.
- Another unique feature of the apartment is the stunning mountain views from every window and both balconies.
- Our apartment is perfectly situated only 800m. from the Gondola and only 820 m. from the bustling Old Town of Bansko with it's plethora of culture, Mehana's and nightlife.
- Kitchen Well appointed with full inventory and modern appliances including ceramic hob, oven/grill and a fridge with freezer compartment. Microwave oven, kettle and coffee machine are also provided. An ironing board and iron are also included for your convenience.
- Living Area Spacious lounge with balcony,satellite TV,Playstation 2.
- Entrance Hallway Storage for coats,shoes etc .
- Bedroom Double bed, balcony.
- Bathroom Modern fully tiled bathroom with toilet, wash hand basin bath and shower Fitted hairdrier.
- Balcony Table and chairs + superb mountain views.
The apartment complex has excellent facilities including -
- Steam room
- Ski Lockers
- Outdoor terrace
- Free Shuttle Bus to the ski gondola
- Landscaped gardens
- Wireless internet
Rental Rates in Pounds/Sterling
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate*||Daily rate||Minimum stay|
|Xmas/ New Year||19th Dec||3rd Jan||£240||£45||4 nights|
|Ski Season||4th Jan||16th Apr||£220||£40||3 nights|
|Jazz festival||9th Aug||16th Aug||£175||£35||3 nights|
|Low Season||16th Apr||19th Dec||£150||£30||4 nights|
* Weekly rate is for 7 nights
- Booking fee of £100. Balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- A 50% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation is no later than 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
- All bedding & towels included in the cost.
- Starter packs containing basics such as milk, bread, tea, coffee and sugar are available upon request for a small charge.
- Please respect that for the comfort of all guests this is a non-smoking apartment. Smoking is permitted on the balconies.
- Damage Deposit of £100 required - will be refunded 1 week after departure. Does not include minor damage ie crockery.
Alternatively please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you require any further information.